4.25.2010

dreaming of things we mustn't speak of...

Hey brain,

I know you like to make all of my unrealistic craziness come through in my dreams but this weekend you went too far. 

Did you really need to have me dream two consecutive dreams revolving around my giving birth to and taking care of twin baby boys named Jason and Max? Seriously? 

Oh and if you think its funny to link up to other brains during sleepytime then fuck you. Manipulating the boyfriend's brain to dream of our having a baby girl on the same nights that I was dreaming about our baby boy twins was not cool.

Way to make us think of things we both don't need or want right now...

If you can please return my wacky, improbable dreams involving acid rain and backyard amusement parks it would be greatly appreciated. 

Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment